Getting the right supplements for the body is important in ensuring that you are healthy. Nootropics have been in the limelight over the recent years having helped a number of people. Some would ask what are Nootropics? They are also known as smart drugs and cognitive enhancers because of the role they play in the body. They improve cognitive function particularly the main functions of the brain. They work hand in hand with the brain to ensure that the memory, creativity and energy is in place correctly.
One of the latest and most effective nootropic is NooCube. This is a dietary supplement that is blended with all the natural substances and is GMO and gluten free. It is therefore the best nootropic that can be used for maximum results. Moving forward, we can look at some of the other nootropic supplements and what they achieve in the body.
Best Brain Supplements
The brain is an important part of the human body as it operates all functions in the body. This therefore means that a proper working brain is a proper working body. Brain health is very important and that is why we have brain health supplements to ensure that the brain is in the right state. Brain supplements popularly known as nootropics have become very popular in the market as many people continue to buy and use them. The problem that this spiralling of brain supplements has caused is confusion. This is because it is now hard for people to choose the right ones to use and the ones that are actually worth the money.
We can therefore look at some of the best brain supplements in the market below:
- NooCube – This is actually the best nootropic present in the market right now. NooCube supplements are the best super brain supplements because of their overall potency, natural ingredients and synergy. It has become very popular due to the clinical evidence and proof. Most people have gained trust with this particular supplement and thus making it top of the list.
- Mind lab pro – Coming in second on the list is this brain supplement that is also an excellent nootropic with 11 ingredients contained. It is equally as effective in functioning and is clinically approved just like NooCube and is one of the best pills that make you smarter.
- Lumonol – Lumonol uses a combination of very potent and clinically approved ingredients that are sure to work effectively. The fact that it has a lot of positive reviews and produces results in people has made it even more popular in the market.
- Addy focus – Just guessing from the name, Addy focus is an alternative to the common drug Adderall. As much as Adderall is an effective drug that is sure to yield results, it requires a prescription first from a medical doctor before usage. In fact, if taken without proper prescription, it can be vital for the body as serious consequences can be expected. Again Adderall has dire side effects in some people and therefore it may not be advisable. That is where Addy focus comes in as it as an alternative medication that doesn’t necessarily require a prescription but would work just as effectively.
- Geniux – Geniux actually claims that it can make one a genius which is not exactly true. It is a bit of an exaggeration even though the drug itself works. It can definitely improve the cognitive performance and the intelligence to some level but is probably not going to increase one’s Intelligence Quotient (IQ) After all that is what would make one a genius.
Supplements for energy and focus
In reviewing the supplements for energy and focus, we will first look at the focus supplements that work as natural adhd supplements. Focus is actually the ability of an individual to stay active and alert for long periods of time. Some people don’t have focus and thus need supplements that can boost it. We can look at some of the best focus supplements currently in the market below.
- Ginkgo Biloba – This focus supplement is extracted from the leaves of the ginkgo tree which is an ancient tree whose origin is China. This supplement works by increasing oxygen flow into the brain thus improving brain performance. This is because the brain works best when oxygen levels are high meaning that even a slight deficiency of oxygen would lead to decreased brain activity.
- Dimethyl ethanolamine (DMAE) – This is another focus booster that is a potential treatment for brain related disorders with special emphasis on focus. It boosts the brain’s concentration and helps to retain information for longer periods of time. This therefore helps in keeping focus and staying alert for long.
- L Theanine – The last focus supplement that we will look at in this particular case is this one. It is extracted from green tea and is effective in increasing GABA and dopamine levels in the brain. Some of the individuals who have used this supplement claim that when mixed together with coffee, it would lead to maximum concentration and focus. According to research that has been done on the validity of this claim, it has actually been proven true that coffee combined with L Theanine delivers an alert and focused mind with exceptional quality of thinking. This would mean that anyone who uses this supplement would have a better thinking ability and would remain sharp or focused for longer periods of time.
After looking at the above focus supplements, we can now look at the energy supplements and what they can help the body and brain with.
- Vitamin B12 – The entire cells in the body require vitamin B12 for energy metabolism. The entire cellular energy creation in the body also needs vitamin B12 in order for it to operate efficiently and create enough energy for the body. Red meat and dairy are the two main dietary sources of vitamin B12 and thus it would be advisable to take them in regularly though at a controlled rate.
- Ginkgo Biloba – As seen earlier on, Ginkgo Biloba is an excellent focus supplement. In addition to focus, it is also efficient in providing the right amount of energy needed by the body and brain as well. It is well known for its anti-oxidant properties thus improving the flow of blood in the body hence the brain. This supplement is also known for mitochondrial respiration and boosting cellular energy in the brain or rather brain cells.
- Magnesium – Magnesium has a wide range of advantages in the body. In fact, it is one of the few supplements that have vital functions in the human body. Some of the vital functions of magnesium include a healthy heart, an active brain, proper nerve function and proper muscle function. It is important to note that these are not only the functions of magnesium in the body but just few of the vital ones. The functions are so many and thus we cannot cover all of them. Magnesium also helps in boosting energy in the body. One of the main dietary sources of magnesium is raw spinach.
Supplements for Memory
Memory loss is a problem that is affecting a good number of people especially those who are at old age. Due to this reason, there are supplements for memory that help in boosting memory against loss. There are a variety of memory supplements in the market and at times it is difficult to decide on which one to buy. A good memory booster is good at brain enhancement and boosting focus or concentration. If you need a supplement for memory, then you would have to put the above into consideration first. In breaking down the best memory supplements, we will consider the above factors. Some of these supplements are as below:
- Omega 3 fatty acid – Omega 3 fish oil supplements help in boosting memory up to a high level. It is actually one of the improve memory supplements that really work.
- Citicoline – This supplement naturally occurs in eggs and meat. It has been proven to significantly boost memory and assist in the well-functioning of the brain. In addition to boosting memory, it is also believed to increase concentration and focus over long periods of time. This helps to give an individual more attention during work or any activity being done. Citicoline has actually been underrated and not well noticed for its functions in the body while it actually plays a big role. In fact, it is known to work better than the popular study drug “piracetam” When it comes to memory loss in old age, it is one of the few supplements that is trusted to deal with such serious neurological disorders. Some of the other disorders that it can deal with include stroke, brain injury, dementia and Parkinson’s disease among others. Citicoline works by boosting brain energy, preventing damage to the brain et al.
- Curcumin – Curcumin, found in turmeric has significant potential of reducing memory loss and boosting brain functioning. It achieves the above by increasing the flow of blood to the brain. This also increases attention and focus in people suffering from brain disorders.