Nootropics, often known as smart drugs or cognitive enhancers, are supplements that are used by the body and brain to be precise to boost concentration and memory power. They are often used to improve learning and understanding by boosting focus and attention over long periods of time. Most nootropics have very low levels of toxicity and thus can be used for a long time without having to part with dire consequences and side effects. They are safe and are advisable to use when compared to some smart drugs that boost mental capacity. The latter work but are very dangerous in the long run.
Some would wonder where to get smart drugs or rather the nootropic source. You can buy nootropics from the local stores and vendors or through online means. You should be careful to choose the right nootropic so as to avoid any form of damage and side effect that may arise from using the wrong ones.
Therefore, we will look at the best nootropics and how they function so that you make an informed decision when purchasing them.
The best nootropics are the ones that boost brain performance and do not have a lot of side effects in the body. There are a variety of nootropics and you should therefore be careful not to take the wrong ones. We will consider the above factors while evaluating the best nootropics. The best nootropics therefore are as follows (In no particular order):
- NooCube – NooCube nootropic is actually the best in the market right now being very effective and with minimal side effects. The ingredients that make up this nootropic have been clinically proven to improve brain function and enhance cognitive performance. In addition to all these, they have also been proven to boost focus and concentration over long periods of time. When it comes to whether its ingredients have been clinically tested, NooCube has certified ingredients that are the most potent and of the highest quality.
- Mind Lab Pro – This is yet another very powerful nootropic that is present in the market. It is well-known for boosting concentration levels and focus over long periods of time. It is therefore advisable for use as it has numerous benefits to the brain and the body in totality.
- Addy focus – This supplement is actually an alternative to the common drug Adderall (click here to buy adderall online). Adderall has a wide range of side effects to some individuals apart from being bound to a doctor’s prescription. Taking it without the doctor’s advice would harm the user and therefore it is usually advisable to be taken alongside a prescription. There was need for an alternative which is Addy focus. Addy focus does not require a prescription and can be bought over the counter but with the advice of a physician or specialist on dosage if not familiar. It also has less side effects as compared to Adderall.
- Lumonol – This supplement uses a combination of very potent and proven ingredients that are sure to work in order to benefit the brain. It has also proven to be effective in boosting focus and concentration levels for long periods of time thus aiding those who suffer from ADHD disorder.
- Geniux – Judging from the name, you might actually be convinced that this supplement can make one a genius. As being a genius is related to the level of IQ in the brain, Geniux cannot improve the IQ level and therefore is not an effective means of making one a genius as such. However, it has gotten a lot of attention lately due to its ability to improve brain function and cognitive performance.
The above are just some of the best nootropics in the market right now and you can therefore make your judgement and choice of the best you would want to use or rather buy. However, the best supplement that we would advise you to buy or use would have to be NooCube nootropics due to its numerous advantages and benefits in the body.
Best nootropic stack
A nootropic stack in the simplest of definitions is a combination of two or more natural adhd supplements that have a wide range of benefits and advantages including benefits on memory, learning, focus and motivation among others. With the onset of different nootropics each day, there are a number of varieties to choose from. This may lead to a bit of confusion about which stack to choose and that is why we have the best nootropic stack for you.
In this case, you will learn which nootropics to combine for maximum results. Nootropic stacks are mostly designed for a number of functions which include the reduction of anxiety, increasing focus and acting as a memory booster among other functions. The nootropic stack that we will outline below has a number of functions that would include but not limited to the following:
- Increasing concentration.
- Sharpening focus.
- Enhancing the ability to learn.
- Improving the memory and boosting creativity.
- Reducing anxiety.
In reviewing the above mentioned stack, we would look at what ingredients make it up. First of all, Noopept and Aniracetam are the main foundations of the stack and they are combined with other supplements in order to achieve a fantastic effect in the mind. The following is the breakdown of the ingredients that make up the stack:
- Caffeine + L Theanine – This combination is meant for relaxed energy. Caffeine, as many may be aware, is effective in boosting an individual’s energy and focus. It also works to accelerate the effects of all the other ingredients in the stack. L Theanine is an amino acid that is found in green tea and works effectively with caffeine to ensure that full benefits are achieved.
- Sulbutiamine – This is yet another ingredient in the stack and is effective for motivation and feeling good. It is said to affect the dopamine levels thus helping in boosting the moods.
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (NALT) – This ingredient is very effective for boosting focus. The body uses it in the creation of dopamine that is used to achieve this purpose. When combined with the other supplements especially Sulbutiamine, motivation and focus are boosted.
- Alpha GPC – This ingredient is best suited for stabilizing. It works as a cognitive enhancer and also works as a brain enhancement tool. It is a vital supplement for the well-functioning of the brain including functions such as memory formation and recall. Aside from all those vital functions, it also works to reduce side effects that may occur such as headaches and muscle pains.
- Aniracetam – This supplement has a fundamental function of reducing anxiety and boosting cognitive functions in the body. It works well to improve memory function and boost creativity as well.
- Noopept – Noopept is an excellent memory supplement. It is capable of potentiating the entire stack as well as boosting the memory. It is an excellent supplement due to the fact that it works almost immediately after its ingestion in the body. Noopept is one nootropic that can actually stand on its own but when combined with the rest of the supplements, you can actually achieve excellent results.
The above nootropic supplements combined into a nootropic stack would be very effective in countering any brain related disorders together with the whole body at large. You can therefore try it out and see what the results would look like.
Brain supplements have a wide range of advantages in the body. We can look at some of these benefits and advantages below:
- Reduced fatigue – Fatigue is normally caused due to the exhaustion of energy. When you have taken part in so many activities then you are definitely prone to fatigue. Fatigue can be reduced when the energy exhausted is regained. Brain supplements work to regain lost energy thus reducing general fatigue in the body and brain. Fatigue can lead to restlessness and lack of focus and thus it would be important to deal with it before it gets out of hand. Some example of brain supplements that reduce fatigue include creatine and rhodiola rosea.
- Memory boost and support – Having a well-functioning memory is very important. This helps the brain to function effectively without forgetting or rather losing focus and concentration. Piracetam and creatine are effective memory supplements for the brain. Apart from those, others opt for the common caffeine to aid in memory and related functions. Caffeine works to enhance focus and attention together with boosting the memory.
Some of the best well-known brain supplements present include the following:
- Creatine – Creatine helps to support normal brain functioning by boosting energy and reducing fatigue. Many may wonder how this comes into reality. Well the brain uses energy in the form of ATP and Creatine works to synthesize ATP thus in the process boosting energy.
- Choline – This is yet another important brain supplement that works to boost memory and focus over long periods of time.
- L Theanine + Caffeine – L Theanine is an amino acid that is found in green tea and that is effective in reducing stress levels in the brain. When combined with caffeine which boosts concentration and focus, they work hand in hand to ensure the well-functioning of the brain.