Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a behaviour-related neurological condition that leads to difficulty in concentration of the mind. It is often characterized by lack of concentration and the inability to sit still. This disorder is often seen as from the age of 7 and can go up to adulthood. ADHD often has a genetic link thus is inherited from one generation to the other. It can either increase or decrease depending on a wide range of factors including environmental and dietary factors.
There are several natural ADHD supplements. These supplements go a long way in improving concentration and reducing the effects caused by ADHD in the body. Among the best natural ADHD supplements is the NooCube nootropic. A nootropic is any chemical or supplement that helps in enhancing the vital cognitive functions which include critical thinking, attentiveness and memory. NooCube is a dietary supplement that consists natural substances that have been blended together. It is one of the best natural adderall alternatives nowadays. This supplement lacks GMO and gluten in it thus making it even safer for consumption. We can therefore confirm that NooCube is actually good enough for consumption by those who are suffering from ADHD and need efficient natural remedies.
Herbal Supplements for ADHD Inattentive
Nutrition can bring a very big difference in the recovery and health improvement of ADHD patients, whether adult or small. As medication is not the only cure to ADHD, you can actually get success from the use of herbal supplements. Some of the best and well-known herbal supplements for ADHD inattentive include the following:
- Korea ginseng. This helps in reducing hyperactive behaviour.
- Valerian root and lemon balm. These two herbal supplements help in boosting the concentration of the mind. They are also effective in reducing hyperactive behaviour. In addition to all that, they improve the sleeping cycle and social behaviour as well.
- Ginkgo Biloba. As much as this is yet another herbal supplement that you can make use of, it is not as effective as the other herbal supplements.
Herbal supplements are very popular in the treatment of ADHD. They may be more effective than the other medication or sometimes less effective depending on the individual affected.
Natural ADHD Supplements for Kids and Adults
In case you are suffering from ADHD, taking B-Vitamins would really help in gaining success in treatment. Zinc, calcium and magnesium are also other natural and yet very effective supplements. In this case, we can look at some of the best natural ADHD remedies that both kids and adults can make use of. Therefore natural supplements for ADHD in children include the following:
- Fish oil. Omega 3 supplements have been tried, tested and proven to help ADHD patients to recover faster and gain success quickly. These supplements can be found in fish oil and are known to boost brain activity and concentration in kids. It is therefore advisable to give this to your kids on a regular basis so as to help them deal with the effects coming from the ADHD illness.
- Multi mineral supplements. Zinc, calcium and magnesium play a big role in ensuring that the nervous system is relaxed and therefore it is advisable that you intake these supplements at least twice in a day for those suffering from ADHD.
- B complex. Children with ADHD require B vitamins, especially the vitamin B6 that helps in the creation of serotonin.
- ADHD may be related or tagged to digestive issues in the body. Therefore probiotic taken daily helps in maintaining intestinal health.
The above are the best known natural ADHD supplements for kids. Moving forward, we can also focus on some of the best natural ADHD supplements for adults which would comprise of the following:
- This natural remedy is made up of a liquid formula that is tasteless and odourless without any artificial flavours. This remedy helps the body to resist the symptoms of ADHD thus being quite effective for adults. Although it is mainly for use by adults, it is in order still for kids to use it as a medication for ADHD. It is also important to note that this remedy can be effective for both minor and severe cases of ADHD. Even though this remedy doesn’t have any major side effects, the aloe-Vera in it has a laxative effect on the body.
- This is yet another very common treatment for ADHD in adults and sometimes kids too. The great advantage about it is that it is non-toxic and it does not come alongside many side effects. It improves the concentration capability and boosts the brain functions as well as reducing irritability and other known symptoms of ADHD.
The above are therefore the best known supplements for ADHD child and adults as well. You can use them to help the body recover from the effects caused by ADHD.
Homeopathic ADHD Supplements
Homeopathy has been around for more than a century now and has proven to be an effective mode of treatment. This mode of treatment is often similar to a vaccine where a weakened form of disease causing organism is introduced into the body as a means of preventing the effects of a disease. Examples of some ADHD supplements include Synaptol, verta alb, and stramonium among others. In order to start a homeopathic treatment, you can seek the advice of a trained homeopath. This mode of treatment helps one suffering from ADHD to recover from the effects caused.
As you may have noted, the treatment methods and remedies in the above text comprise of all natural ADHD supplements. These natural remedies are better off because of the effects that are achieved from them. As they are natural, they lack chemical substances or have them in small amounts. The chemicals are the ones that are responsible for the side effects that can be seen in the body. Therefore, most of these natural supplements are made from naturally occurring substances and therefore are very much safe for consumption and have no or minimal side effects. ADHD can be controlled if you use the right remedies.